MY PAGES:


Saturday, April 13, 2013

SATURDAY SAYINGS: LIFE, REMINDERS AND ALL THINGS THAT ARE SO RELEVANT TO ME


Happy Saturday, Everyone!

I hope your weekend is off to a relaxing start!  It is a beautiful, spring day here in NYC and I'm off to meet some friends for a low-key afternoon adventure! :)

This week, I pulled some quotes about life, which I think are important reminders, as well, and each happens to be perfectly relevant to me personally!

Enjoy, and I'll be back on Monday with a fun and super simple DIY!
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
"You can only see clearly with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
 
(image)

CURRENT GIVEAWAY: Colorful Nail Art Kit by Style Essentials


5 comments :

  1. I needed this today Liesl! I've been feeling quite insecure lately, without even knowing why and it's been making me quite pessimist to be honest.. This post helped me feel that it is ok, sometimes we don't get everything, but in time things will get better..I specially liked the third quote!!

    Wish you a great Sunday!

    xoRosie
    The Austrian Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Always love hearing when people enjoy the quotes, Rosie! :) I think we all have those moments, I've been there, too, and the 3rd quote is a quote similar to advice that a friend had given me recently, and something I need to remember...so, so true! <3

      Delete
  2. Thank you Liesl for these inspirational quotes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt